When you fight for your family, God will fight for you.
Take the 21-Day Family Challenge
- Commit to praying for your family daily
- Commit to praying with your family daily
- Commit to reading the Bible together and/or doing a devotional daily.
It’s been said that it takes 21 days to make a habit. So for 21 days let’s together focus on establishing the habit of reading and praying with our children, spouse, parent, sibling, or loved one. It’s not too late to be a part of the challenge! Simply determine that you will be committed to doing the above 3 things for 21 days.
Devotional Books (You may find some of these in our church library)
- Devotional for couples: “Moments with you” by Dennis and Barbara Rainey
- Devotional for couples: “Kingdom Marriage” by Tony Evans
- Devotional for families: “Kingdom Family Devotional” by Tony Evans and Jonathon Evans and son)
- Devotional for families: “Jesus Calling Family Devotionals” by Sarah Young
- Book for grandparents: “The Power of a Praying Grandparent” by Stormie Omartian
Devotionals – Digital
- Focus on the Family Marriage Podcast
- Focus on the Family Family Podcast
- The Purpose Filled Family Family Podcast with David and Kate Tozi
- Family Life Today Podcast
- Victorious Families
- 7 Keys To A Great Family
- Living with Your Family (for students)
- Marriage and Family Life Reading Plan
- Know Your Enemy with Joyce Meyer