When you enter Horizon’s property, you will see that our campus has several different buildings that are clearly marked. If your children will be participating in Children’s Ministry, head over to the children’s check-in window first. You will receive instructions there as to where to go next. If you don’t have children, join us in the Worship Center for free coffee/tea and donuts before service.
WORDS FROM PASTOR EARL GILLETT
Welcome to Horizon Christian Fellowship. I hope you will join us for worship soon. I love it here at Horizon and think you will too.
I answered the call of God to Horizon in the Fall of 2017. My wife and I moved here from the St. Louis, MO area (Roxana, IL) in November of 2017.
WHAT TO EXPECT
We’re so glad you’ve decided to visit us! You’ll find a list of commonly asked questions. Please don’t hesitate to send us a message or give us a call at (209) 478-4789.
How do I get there?
You can find our location on the map.
Where should I park?
You can enter into our parking lot from Lower Sacramento Road. From there, you may park in any available parking spot or the overflow parking in the back of the building.
What should I wear?
Our church has a “come as you are” atmosphere. You will see some dressed up; some dressed casual. When it comes to clothes, we think you should wear some.
- Installing outdoor hand-washing stations, which we encourage people to use before entering for Worship and upon exiting.
- Making hand sanitizer readily available.
- Thoroughly sanitizing the bathrooms before and after services.
- Suspending Friendship & Greeting Time & encouraging people to greet one another appropriately in order to prevent the spread of viruses.
- Encouraging people to make a personal choice about the wearing of masks.
- Distributing the chairs in the Worship Center in groups of 1-6 so that households are encouraged to sit together at an appropriate from others.
10:30 a.m. indoor worship service. We will livestream this service and it will be available for viewing after the service concludes.
Horizon Christian Fellowship
10702 Lower Sacramento Road
Stockton, CA 95210